2012/12/17

Preparing for Nengajo!!<年賀状の準備>

In this season, many Japanese are so busy to prepare  for Nengajo!!
 Of course, me too!!

この時期、多くの日本人は年賀状の準備に忙しいと思いますが・・・
勿論、私もです(^^;)

(↓以下は年賀状の説明です)

This is a card sent as a greeting for the new year.
It usually has a picture of an animal appropriately corresponding
with that year's sexagenary cycle and is sent so that it arrives on New Year's Day.
Government postcards indicating a New Year's gift are popular,
because a prize is awarded by lottery(*^-^*)
Most business Nengajo come complete with the printed contents,
while writing one's own nengajo can tax one's ingenuity!!
Nengajo also arrive from old friends;
it's a pleasure both to write such cards and to receive them:))
I bought Nengajo postcard in post office today(^^)
By the way, here is my Nengajo, 2013.
2013年の私の年賀状です。
2013's  animal is snake!!
I made them by my printer.
I'll send for my Japanese friends and pals,
 but I'd like to send for my foreign pals too if they want^^
プリンターで印刷~。
日本の友人やペンパル宛ですが、
希望があるなら海外ペンパルにも送ってあげたい^^

Back side ...(裏面)
This Nengajo postcard is Disney^^
It's so cute.
ディズニーの年賀状です。
可愛いですよね^^

`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;* Incoming mail`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*
 (届いたお手紙)
<From P.S, Germany>(ドイツから)
OMG!! She sent for me German chocolates!!
I cannot wait to enjoy their tastes!!
チョコレート(*^-^*)
早く食べたい~(笑)


★*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜★゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*★
<From N.K, Germany>(ドイツから)


★*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜★゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*★


< From M.D, Germany>(ドイツから)


★*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜★゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*★



`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;* Outgoing mail `*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*
(送ったお手紙)

<To S.N, England> (イギリスへ)

★*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜★゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*★
Have a nice week!!
素敵な1週間を!!



いつもありがとうございます♪
ランキング参加中です。
ポチッとお願いします(*^^*)
Thanks for your visit:)
I'm joining in a blog ranking.
If you like my blog,click here,please!!

にほんブログ村 その他生活ブログ 手紙・はがきへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 国際交流へ
にほんブログ村

4 件のコメント:

  1. Wow!!! The chocolates are looking so good...It's great that Japanese post tries to deliver the cards by Jan 1...Of course I'd love to get this postcard from you( if you wish to send)...Thanks!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. These chocolates were so sweet^^
      Yes, of course I'll send you Nengajo^^

      削除
  2. Year of snake! I'm so looking forward to New Year! I totally love the card! So unique! :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks, Bree!!
      I'm also looking forward to New Year.
      I sent out little Christmas gift to you.
      You will get it soon.

      削除