2012/12/07

Finally....<遂に・・・>

I will go to Kobe tomorrow!!
I'll leave at 5:00 a.m.(!!) tomorrow, I have to go to bed sooner.
But before it, I'll share my incomong&outgoing letters lately...
明日は神戸に出発です。
何と午前5時に出発!なので早く寝ないといけないのですが・・・
その前に届いたお手紙、送ったお手紙を紹介します。
~Incoming letters~(届いたお手紙)
★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜
<From Bree, Malaysia>(マレーシアから)
She wrote for me on the so cute Diddl  letterpapers.
And She sent for me Soooo lovely clip and  memo papers...
I love them sooooo much^^

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

 <From B.H, Germany>(ドイツから)
She always sends for me teabag!!
In this time,she sent for me teabag and cute sticker.

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

<From B.P, Austria>(オーストリアから)
She sent for me this beautiful Christmas card!!
I love it^^





~Outgoing letters~(送ったお手紙)

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜
<To A.M, U.S.A>(アメリカへ)


★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

 <To V.H, France>(フランスへ)
I sent hand made Christmas card!!

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

<To C.S, Germany>(ドイツへ)

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜





Have a nice weekend!!
よい週末を!!





いつもありがとうございます♪
ランキング参加中です。
ポチッとお願いします(*^^*)
Thanks for your visit:)
I'm joining in a blog ranking.
If you like my blog,click here,please!!



にほんブログ村 その他生活ブログ 手紙・はがきへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 国際交流へ
にほんブログ村

6 件のコメント:

  1. 返信
    1. Thanks!!
      Yes, these letters from my pals are super lovely^^

      削除
  2. *-* your outgoing mail looks awesome! all its so adorable, I hope my letter arrives soon to you. :*:*

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you^^
      I was encouraged to hear it.
      I cannot wait from you so much!!

      削除
  3. Oh, I love the stamps with the teddy bear, so cute! :)
    And this tea you got from your German pal sounds so yummy! You've got a nice mail week! :)

    返信削除
  4. Tari, hi!!
    Yes, these teddy bear stamps are so lovely and I love^^
    I was so happy to get very lovely letters last week!

    返信削除