2012/12/19

Christmas cards!<クリスマスカード>

Today I went to a business meeting in other prefecture.
The meeting was started at 9:00.
It takes 2.5 hours from here, so I got up 5:00 a.m.(!!) .
I came home just now, I'm so tired today.
I'll go to bed sooner today.
今日は他県での会議でした。
会議は午前9時から。ここからは2時間半かかります。
なので今日は5時起きでした・・・(^^;)
今日は早めに寝ます・・・。
 
 
`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*Here is incoming mail today`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*
今日届いたお手紙

 
<From Amit, India>(インドから)
He sent for me this colorful&pretty Christmas card.
I love it so much and I'm putting it in my favorite Christmas corner!!
Stamps are also beautiful!!
 
Thanks so much, Amit(^-^)
 
 
`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*


<From A.H, England>(イギリスから)
She sent for me lovely penguin Christmas card.
 
 
`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*
 
 
<From Japanese pal, N.M>(日本から)
She sent for me this very cute Christmas card!
And she sent also these nice postcards as souvenir .
(She went to Okinawa for her company outing!!)
I love all so much!!
 
 
`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*
 
 
I got many Christmas cards!!
 
 
 
 
いつもありがとうございます♪
ランキング参加中です。
ポチッとお願いします(*^^*)
Thanks for your visit:)
I'm joining in a blog ranking.
If you like my blog,click here,please!!
 

にほんブログ村 その他生活ブログ 手紙・はがきへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 国際交流へ
にほんブログ村

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am happy that you got my card on the right time. I hope you get the New Year card soon as well.

    返信削除