2012/10/22

Fruit of autumn!!<秋のフルーツ>

Persimmon!!
柿~(笑)
One of my colleagues gave me today!!
I'll enjoy tomorrow morning:)
同僚がくれました。
明日の朝食べます^^
 
 
 
 Incoming letters today.
今日届いたお手紙です。
2 from Japan, others are U.S.A and Sweden!!
Today is the luckey Monday!! 
2通は日本から、他はアメリカ、スウェーデンから・・・。
 
 
 
 
 
いつもありがとうございます♪
ランキング参加中です。
ポチッとお願いします(*^^*)
Thanks for your visit:)
I'm joining in a blog ranking.
If you like my blog,click here,please!!
  
にほんブログ村 その他生活ブログ 手紙・はがきへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 国際交流へ
にほんブログ村

4 件のコメント:

  1. Oh! Wow! What a wonderful mail day for you. And, I LOVE persimmons! :)I sent you a letter today and I hope it travels to you soon! :) Jacqueline

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi^^
      Thanks!I cannot wait fot your letter!
      I love persimmons,too!!
      I already ate all...haha...

      削除
  2. Very successful mail day you`ve got :)
    I have never tried persimmons. Is it sweet or bitter ?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment^^
      Persimmons...it's sweet:)
      Of course these persimmons from colleagues were sweet specially!!

      削除