2012/09/25

Souvenirs from Kyoto!!<京都のお土産>

My boyfriend's mother went on a trip to Kyoto, last week.
And she bought for me many souvenirs in there!!
彼のお母さんが先週京都へ行ってたのですが、
沢山のお土産をくれました!!
 
 
I'll introduce them^^
紹介します。
 
 
Postcards!!
ポストカード!!

 
 
 
 
Ukiyo-e stickes and incense papers!!
浮世絵のシールと文香。
 
 
 
 
 Letterset and beautiful cards!!
一筆箋レターセットと綺麗なカード。
 
 
 
 
 Handkerchiefs!!
ガーゼタオル。
 
 
 
 
 
 So lovely umbrella!!
とっても可愛い傘。




And....Local beers!!
そして地ビール。

 
 
 
She gave me really too many souvenirs!!
本当に沢山のお土産をくれました。
 
I'm so happy to get them and I love all of them so much!!
And, I cannot wait to enjoy the local beers!!hahaha...
とっても嬉しいです。全てとても気に入りました。
そして・・・地ビールを飲むのが待ちきれません(笑)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
いつもありがとうございます♪
ランキング参加中です。
ポチッとお願いします(*^^*)
Thanks for your visit:) 
Click here,please!! ↓
 
にほんブログ村 その他生活ブログ 手紙・はがきへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 国際交流へ
にほんブログ村

7 件のコメント:

  1. OMG! beautiful! *-*
    I've always wanted to go to Kyoto!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Kyoto is really beautiful place!!
      Please visit to there if you'll have a chance^^

      削除
  2. Wow!!I love those postcards and stickers, letter sets and the incense papers.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes!!They are so beautiful and traditional!!
      I love them soooo much and I'd love to use for my penpals sooner^^

      削除
  3. The handkerchiefs are so beautiful! I love them! And the postcards, Ukiyo-e stickers,incense papers and stationery are so special! :D It's my first time hearing about Ukiyo-e and I've read about it through the link you gave. It's really interesting! :) Hope you're well Aya!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi!!How is your new life?
      Oh, yes!! Ukiyo-e is so historical and beautiful art^^
      I have been intersted in it since I was a little.
      I'm so happy you're interested,too^^
      Have a wonderful new life, Bree^^

      削除
    2. Thank you! Class will start tomorrow and I'll be really busy after that! I missed my carefree life at home (like the one during my holidays) and writing letters too. Anyway, Mom told me that your letter had just arrived. :) I wished I have it with me right now. Have a great weekend!

      削除