2012/09/22

Shopping~!!<お買い物>

I went to buy these cute goodies on the way home from the company yesterday!!
昨日会社からの帰宅途中に購入しました!
 
Masking tapes(Washi tapes)!!
マスキングテープ!!
 
Some for my penpal(she sent for me so cute stationerys before),
and some for me:)
いくつかはペンパルに、そしていくつかは自分用に^^

 
 
Little Halloween ornaments!!
ハロウィングッズ!!

All for my penpals:)
I don't celebrate Halloween, but I like the Halloween moods and to buy any cute Halloween goodies:)
ペンパル用に。
私自身、ハロウィンはしないのですが
ハロウィンの雰囲気や可愛いグッズを買うのは好きです^^
 
 
 
I made Halloween letterpapers for penpals,too.
ハロウィンの便箋も作りました。

 
 
I'll make more papers!!
もっと作る予定です。
 
 
 
 
 
いつもありがとうございます♪
ランキング参加中です。
ポチッとお願いします(*^^*)
Thanks for your visit:) 
Click here,please!! ↓
 

にほんブログ村 その他生活ブログ 手紙・はがきへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 国際交流へ
にほんブログ村

7 件のコメント:

  1. Awww so cute! You're very creative! ^^

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment!!
      I love to make by myself^^
      I'd love to make more!!

      削除
  2. The letterpaper looks really pretty! Did you draw the lines on the paper too? I can't draw decent lines, even with all the "tools" I have, it always goes wrong.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment!!
      Oh, I didn't draw the lines by myself...:(
      I'd love to do, but it's so difficult, isn't it?
      By the way, "TomoyoHime" is so cute name^^

      削除
  3. I like all the washi tapes you bought! We don`t have them here in Bosnia. You`re a nice panpal :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment^^
      I know Washi tape is popular in many countries.
      There are many Washi tape fans among my penpals!!
      Oh,thanks!! I always want to be a nice penpal for my penpals...:)

      削除
  4. You're so creative! I love the Halloween papers you'd made! And that's a lot of washi tapes you bought! All with gorgeous designs! And I'm also a washi tape fan too (Actually, I think all my pals are washi tapes addict)! Yay! :)

    返信削除